Electrical systems are designed for low maintenance, and they should work for years without any problems. However, outlets, switches, and even wires will grow unreliable after years of use. If your facility was built in the ’70s or ’80s and has not been upgraded since, your building probably needs electrical repairs and upgrades.
Some symptoms are obvious: flickering lights and outlets that spark when you plug something into them. Other issues such as fraying wires might not display any signs, but they still pose a fire hazard. SOUTH BREVARD ELECTRIC INC electricians specialize in electrical maintenance and repair to identify and fix potential issues before they cause serious problems.
– Repair or replace outlets and switches
– Repair or replace circuit breakers
– Repair or replace breaker panel
– Repair or replace fuses
– Troubleshoot, repair or upgrade home appliances wiring
– Repair or replace doorbell system
– Repair or replace ceiling fans
– Repair or replace lighting fixtures
– Repair or replace A/C lines
– Repair or replace pool wiring
– Repair or replace smoke detectors
– Repair or whole house surge protectors
We do a lot more so feel free to call or email us to explain your situation.
Jimmy did all the electrical work on the house we built in Viera, FL. He did an amazing job in terms of attention to details. During construction, Jimmy had us walk through the house with him to go over every switch and outlet location to make sure we would be satisfied. Everything turned out great and we could not be happier with our house electrical set up. A+